Tuesday 8 July 2008

Just if fic ations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse self forgiveness for my self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse self forgiveness to delete only that which doesnt suit my self definition, idea/image , I have about myself according to me as my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse self forgiveness and by absusing self forgiveness, abusing self, by doing self forgiveness from the starting point of self interest instead of unconditional expression of me as self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do self forgiveness on fear of loss in hope that that way I won't lose the things I fear losing - which is absolutly hilarious.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse self forgiveness by using it as food for my mind, to feed my self definition, image/idea I have about myself as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myslef to use self forgiveness as a tool instead as self expression as self forgiving self unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get distracted and distract myself on purpose so I do not have to loook at this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stop when experiencing resistance while doing Self Forgiveness instead of pushing through.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I wasnt able to do anything wrong with self forgiveness, taking for granted the starting point.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to check my startingpoint whenever applying myslef as self forgiveness, I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to clear myself before doing SF or clearing my startingpoint with self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stop the self forgiveness I'm doing whenever I know that the mind is influencing me, but just continue - because after all i'm doing self forgiveness so it must be OK.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse self forgiveness to justify my own self dishoensties.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse self forgiveness by wrapping my self dishonesties into self forgiveness, making it appear to be OK, so I don't have to dig deeper into it but can now quickly run away before I realise what I'm actually doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do self forgiveness for a reason.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reason my self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse self forgiveness by applying self forgiveness from the starting point of wanting to achieve something or attain a goal.

I forgive myself that I haven't accetped anda llowed myself to realise how one can fuck with oneself by abusing self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to contunue doing self forgiveness whenever I know something doesn't feel right, because I do not want to see, do not want to face what is wringing, what the self dishoensty is, altough I clearly know, I try to hide in vain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to carefully select what I'll be doing self forgiveness on and what not (yet) because I perceive myself to apparently not be ready for that yet - thus actually just postponing and trying to hide as long as possible, still wanting to hold on to my self definition I have, idea/image that I created about myself, that I want to protect and use to hide behind.

See the HIDE in the beHIND,
BEHIDE
be hind
be hide
been blind
been high
be high end

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can actually chose what I will face and what not, or not yet.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that there is no choice. I face all or I face nothing - and thats not even an option.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myslef to believe that I could choose which points I wanted to face in a moment instead of facing me here ine very moment of breath - correcting myself in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I might maybe escape from facing some points by postponing them and hope I forget about them or that they might just disappear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that my self responsibilty would disappear so i would not have to face myself in the end.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make it my 24/24 job to protect and defend my self definition, image/idea I have about myself - out of fear that if I lose this - I will be no more.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that I am wasting my life protecting, defending, this self definition, image/idea I have about myself so i end up dying for nothing, for the protection of a reflection, an illusion that was never real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must protect and defend my self definition, image/idea I have about myself no matter what - I can NOT lose it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I were to "lose" my self definition, image/idea about myself I would be nothing.

I forgive myslef that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that by letting go of my self definition, image/idea I have about myself I am getting ME instead of LOSING me.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise that self forgiveness is a gift that is not to be abused without getting the consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself, to taky myself for granted by abusing and taking self forgiveness for granted.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realise myself as self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to LIVE self forgiveness.

No comments: