Saturday 19 July 2008

SF birth Chart Pt. I

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed according to the sign “Libra”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my astrological sign, being Libra

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be programmed according to positions of the stars

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to know my preprogrammed life so I could make sure I would walk it perfectly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to give in to my preprogrammed life, not wanting to take self responsibility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that pre programmed lives are great, cause then I have no self responsibility

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself while studying astrology, to consider self direction, no I was too busy figuring out the way I should live according to the starts, as less responsibility as possible thank you please

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to shove my self responsibility unto the stars

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think it is cool to have a preprogrammed life, cause then there’s nothing “wrong” you can do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for ever being so blind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to approve of society’s values

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to be level-headed and to assimilate quickly
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a great need to be part of a group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to have a great need to be part of a group

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting to blame the program for this is while I accepted and allowed it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like to mix with people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like having friends from about everywhere lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for partnerships

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for friends and create friendships because maybe, who knows, THIS person can help me get a PARTNER

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse and manipulate other beings for my own “self” interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like and respect justice

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to like and respect justice

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do self forgiveness on things that my mind defines as being useless as I dont recognize myself in this
Whatever

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think “wtf” when reading that not thinking enough is a weakness lol

I forgive myself that I havea ccepted and allowed myself to be programmed to be frivolous

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed as a “dilettante in love”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to be easily swayed by group pressure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be easily swayed by group pressure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that group pressure is directing me while I direct me always, sometimes by the mind, but hey, it’s always MY SELF RESPONSIBILITY

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do things I do not even want to do but do it because else everyone might laugh at me and I fear the experience of me when people are laughing at me

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to stand up for myself and say NO to a group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I am inferior towards a group of people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I should do whatever the majority says I have to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being humiliated infront of a group because I fear the experience of me while being humiliated infront of a group

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to stand up for myself to a group but never did because of fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that “fear” is an acceptable excuse


NOT




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to want to work in the medical environment and progress

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to not have much social ambition

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to characterized by me not having much social ambition

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use “I dont have much social ambition” as an excuse to not have to interact with people when i’m actually just scared of people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear people because I do not know how they might react/respond to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dislike surprises

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want everything under control - MY control

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy and like public life for the wrong reasons/startingpoints

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like public life so I can feel accepted and appreciated, so that everyone may see that I am accepted and appreciated so they better do the same hahaha

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to have lots of vitality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make attempts to make myself more popular cus that seemed like the thing to do at school

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to talk crap so I would be popular

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create different personality suites that I could wear so I would be able to get along with as much people as possible, so I could feel like I was accepted and appreciated, so that I could fool myself and tell myself: look how many friends you have, see, now you’re “happy”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to get along with my parents

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to be intelligent

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being “intelligent”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself present myself as being the “intelligent one”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a sponge that sucks up as much information and knowledge possible, to then not do anything with it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to like moving and travelling

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to enjoy literature

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed as being gay

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed as being sociable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed as being welcoming

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to be a lover

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to have many affairs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to be seduced by beauty and charm

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let “beauty” and “charm” affect and influence me

No comments: